Monday, August 9, 2010

The Anti-Bridezillia Blog

131 days...

In 131 days I will be getting married to the man of my dreams. I am extremely excited and have been for exactly one year from today. There are a lot of emotions that come and go throughout the process of planning a wedding and I really think I have pretty much experienced them all. Although planning this giant event has been one of the most fun things I have ever done, in recent weeks I feel myself trying to make everything perfect and in turn being a little bridezillaish to those around me (if you are one of those people, I am sorry). I have decided to start the Anti-Bridezilla blog for my friends and family and myself to preserve all of our peace of mind. I think having a place where I can come bitch about things not being how I want them without lashing out on others is becoming necessary. As the date is getting closer I find myself really wanting to take control over everything and everyone involved in planning my big day. Im sorry if you are reading this and you happen to be brunt of the bitching... i'm doing this for both of our good... trust me. So here it goes my bitch-fest is about to begin... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment