Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where the F*&% did all that time go?

117 days....


So I went to a wedding last night... it freaked me the f out. I don't think I am nervous about getting married but I just can not believe that this year has gone by so fast. I think that the fact that everyone around me for so long has told me "OH DONT WORRY YOU HAVE SOOO MUCH TIME!" kind of made be think that I really did have such a long time but I actually think that makes it worse... I am starting to feel like there is sooo much to do and the fact that I am leaving it up to other people really makes me nervous. I kind of feel like I don't have any control. I know I know I have all of the control but that is why I made this blog... I just feel nervous that my vision in my head is not going to be what it is like in person. I am sure it is going to be amazing I am just really nervous. BUUUTTTT lets talk about the stuff I am excited about...

On tuesday I have a meeting with my planners and caterer at the museum! we are finalizing times and equipment placement and everything and im super excited! It is the first time I will be in the museum with the design figured out! So also we have another design meeting on the 3oth and then again the second week in september! we have another catering meeting the 3rd week in september, our first shower is the 25th of september and I think that will really be the start of the beginning of the end which is so exciting and sad at the same time hehe BUT I will tell you all that last night made me so excited about being married to the love of my life. I can not wait until we get to say our vows to each other and really get to experience what we are actually there to do. I am also super excited about my CAKE!!! we picked it out next week and It is going to be CRAZY! lets just say it is going to be huge.

Well im off to bed!
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment